A responsible attitude towards the environment is one of the key components of our
corporate social responsibility approach and an important factor in the stable, long-
term vision of FOTCO. The Company strives to comply strictly with all applicable
requirements of environmental law in the regions where we operate, and always
remain ahead of these regulations.
The Company strives to create the conditions to stimulate and realise the creative
potential of its employees and shape a corporate culture based on professionalism,
individual initiative and accountability.
Key areas of CSR activity in the employment sphere include employee basic
training, academic support for their children, catering and recreation activities for
workers, employee development and professional training, incentives for employee
improvement, social support for retirees and veterans, insurance and many other
kinds of benefits.
Compensation & Benefits also include:
• Provident Fund
• Free medical for self and entitled family members.
• Company maintained dedicated Cars for senior management.
• Company Pick and Drop from fixed points in air-conditioned vehicles.
• Mobile Instruments and usage charges.
• Group Life Insurance
• Rebated food at site
• Salary Advance & Provident Fund Loans
• Education for Deceased Employees Children.
Other CSR initiatives include:
• A primary school in nearby vicinity at Lath Basti was upgraded by repairing of the building and the
structure, which was in dilapidated state, in the 1st phase and in the 2nd phase all the furniture has been
• Annual donation/ scholarship to the needy and excelling students of Foundation University (Fauji
• Annual donation to Rangers Special Task Cell.